Collaborative Composition

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Photograph Exposed: What You Get When White Meets Vivid Colors

What you get when white and colors meet
ISO 800 - Exposure 1/25 sec - Aperture f/2.8 - Focal Length 6 mm - Measured EV 1.09 - Focus Distance Upper 0.25

a partial experiment of the day...I love the outcome even it's not a full-blown tent. I've never been able to capture true value of objects until now. I am forever more wanting to build myself an inexpensive light tent out of recycling box and cloth.

Happy Shooting. DREAM...EXPLORE...AND DISCOVER! (stop by here to see what I've been creating)!

(one who still doesn't do texting, MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, DiggIt...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to peek at my blog and to comment. it is very much appreciated :0) Blessings, Sarah